The simple yet stylish look of this planter make it perfect for any season, and for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Hand painted
- 7.5″d x 6.5″h
- Shipping Weight 5lbs
Hints for creating a beautiful container garden
- Choose the right plant for your desired planter location. Sun loving plants: southeast or southern. Shade loving plants: north or eastern.
- Place tallest plant in center with shorter plants arranged in descending order of height. Use draping or cascading plants around the edges of the planter.
- Use a combination of foliage shapes, sizes, textures and colors.
- Routine care is extremely important: watering, pruning and feeding with a liquid fertilizer.
- Protect pots in winter by placing them in a garage or shed. Freezing water may cause cracking.